Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Max2uk10 - 8-24-10

Feeling quite loved after The MudGather in The Endeavour with Les and
Maggie last night, if not a bit overwhelmed. So many names and places,
please forgive me if I did not get them all. People seemed a bit
concerned that I was bored or weirder out. No. No. These are my
people. I am home.

Another great chat with dick last night, we must make that man write a book.

Awesome Jews Harp workshop this morning, I'm smitten now, not only
with Lucy Wright but I'm determined to master the instrument.

Now I'm off to dance, American today and Playford tomorrow. Then a
cruise of the North Sea on the Esk Bell. So much more to come…

Posted via email from Max Spiegel's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Active Topics @ mudcat.org

Today's Active Topics @ mudcat.org

MaxSuperFeed